Tuesday 6 December 2011

Ode to my teachers

Someone like a parent
  who drives from dark to light
Someone like God
  who bestows all blessings on us
Someone like a friend
  helps us in the path of life through thick and thin
Someone like a guide
  guiding and redefining us in and out
Someone like a trainer
  always implementing us to build our personality
Someone like a shadow
  in whole life remains somewhere
Someone special, delightful, nice and noble
  none other than my teachers
Specially dedicated to my mass communication teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Awon...Life comes full circle...I wrote a poem for my teacher once when I was in school...Never thought I'd receive the same gift some day.. I like the "someone like a shadow..." Yeah...wherever you guys go in life...we're always right behind you...cheering all the way...WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!
    natasha

    ReplyDelete